Things Guys Wish Girls Knew About Them
Guys, we’re not going to beat around the bush here — we love girls, and we wish there were more of them in the world. And it just so happens that there are certain things we wish you knew about us, but we often hesitate to tell you because we feel like it might be too personal or even make you uncomfortable. But if these things aren’t off limits and you really want to know, here are ten things guys wish girls knew about them.
1) I want to be honest
There are a lot of things that guys wish girls knew about them, but they may be afraid to tell you. Here are 10 things that guys wish girls knew:
- We’re not always confident. Just because we look like we have our act together doesn’t mean that we feel like it on the inside. Sometimes we need a little reassurance from you that we’re doing alright.
- We get insecure too. Just like you, there are things about ourselves that we don’t always feel confident about. It’s okay to show us your insecurities too, it makes us feel more connected to you.
- We need some space sometimes. Just because we want some time alone doesn’t mean that we don’t love spending time with you.
2) I don’t enjoy flirting with other girls as much as you think
Flirting is often seen as a fun and carefree way to interact with someone you’re attracted to. However, for some guys, it can be more of a chore than anything else. It’s not that we don’t enjoy the attention, but constantly having to put on a show can be tiring. So next time you see your guy flirting with another girl, don’t get too jealous – he might just be trying to get out of his own head for a bit.
3) I want you to ask me questions about my day
One of the things guys wish girls knew is that we love it when you ask us about our day. It shows that you care about us and are interested in what we have to say. Plus, it gives us a chance to open up and share what’s going on in our lives with you. We feel more connected to you when we can talk about the little things that happen throughout our day.
4) Yes, I like cleaning up after myself
I know, it’s not very manly of me to admit, but I actually enjoy cleaning up after myself. It’s therapeutic for me to tidy up and organize my space. Plus, it makes me feel good to know that I can take care of myself and my own space. And yes, I do notice when things are out of place or need to be dusted.
5) No, I don’t miss you when we’re apart
When we’re apart, I don’t think about you constantly. I have other things to occupy my time and attention. I might think about you occasionally, but it’s not all-consuming. And even when I do think about you, it’s not always in a romantic/sexual way. Sometimes I just think about your friendship and how much I enjoy spending time with you.
Related: 31 Best Never Hurt Mother Quotes
6) Yes, I notice the details about your body
The curve of your back, how your skin smells, the way you arch your eyebrows. I also know when you’re faking it and when you’re really enjoying yourself. Trust me, it’s a turn-off either way.
7) We all get angry sometimes
When we get angry, it’s not always because we’re mad at you. Sometimes it’s because we’re frustrated with ourselves or something else entirely. And when we lash out, it’s not always because we’re trying to hurt you. We just need some time to calm down and think things through. So please, try to understand when we need some space.
8) You don’t have to dress nice for me all the time
I love seeing you in a t-shirt and sweats just as much as I love seeing you all dressed up. I don’t need you to spend a lot of money on clothes or makeup to look good to me. You are beautiful no matter what.
9) Sometimes my mom still gives me advice
Even though I’m 30 years old, my mom still feels the need to give me advice from time to time. And you know what? I actually really appreciate it. Even though I don’t always take her advice, it’s nice to know that she’s there for me and wants to help me in any way she can. Here are few things guys wish girls knew about them
10) Being nice isn’t a weakness; it makes life easier
Too often, guys feel like they have to put up a front or be someone they’re not around girls. But the truth is that being nice is actually a strength. It makes life more enjoyable and simpler. When you’re nice to people, they’re more likely to be nice back, which creates a positive feedback loop. Everyone wins!