Best I Don’t Need You Quotes
I Don’t Need You Quotes – Best of the Best – The Quotes of All Time I Don’t Need You Quotes to live by – The best quotes to remind you that you don’t need anyone to be happy or successful in life. These are my favorite quotes that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too!
- Forget the ones that forget you.
- I don’t care what you think of me!
- Everything goes on, with or without you.
- Don’t care about the world, just be yourself.
- Life is better when you stop caring too much.
Related: 35+ Best I Got Me Quotes 2022
- You don’t need anyone that doesn’t need you! Move on.
- I’m not heartless, I’ve just learned how to use my heartless.
- I’ll never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I’ll go.
- She doesn’t need you anymore, because you taught her how to be alone.
- I am enough and happy with myself, I don’t need anyone in my life.
- I do not need your approval darling, that’s for insecure people.
- The smartest thing a woman can ever learn is to never need a man.
- Unless you are a pizza, the answer is yes, I can live without you. – Bill Murray
- Don’t pretend to care. I don’t need you as an anesthetic. – Jenny Downham
- Stop worrying about someone that isn’t worried about you. – Mitch*?* Perry
- Please don’t ever think that I need you in my life..bcoz at one point we didn’t know each other and I was just doing fine.
- Unless you’re food, water, or shelter, stop acting as I need you. I’ll be just fine without you.
- If you can’t be there when things are bad, then I don’t need you around when things are good.
- Funny thing about a real woman. They don’t need you. They want you. And if you start slacking, that can be content without you.
I don’t need you quotes for him
- My life is proof that I don’t need you to do what I do. If there’s no one to see it, I’ll watch it. – Abel Ferrara
- I don’t NEED a man in my life; I’m an independent woman. So if I WANT you in my life, know you are special.
- I’m done. I’m done texting you first. I’m done hoping you’ll call and I’m done crying myself to sleep. You’re just not worth it anymore.
- Just because you miss someone doesn’t mean you should go running back to them. Sometimes, you have to keep missing them until you wake up one morning and realize you don’t anymore.
- It’s just too late. She doesn’t need you anymore and she no longer misses you. And it’s all because you never made her a priority. You took for granted that she would always be there, waiting for you to serve her the s****s of your time. It’s funny, because as she waited for you to realize what you had…she finally realized she didn’t need what you were offering.
- God, I needed you, he murmured. I can’t even tell you how many times I thought about this. The funny thing is, I don’t need you any less now. I think I need you more.