Best Vincent van Gogh Jokes and Puns for Instagram Caption
Vincent van Gogh was one of the most famous artists in history, but if you’re not an art buff, you might know him from his iconic self-portraits or from the fact that he cut off his own ear (a story which inspired this quiz). Let’s face it, though: Van Gogh was an interesting and mysterious figure, and now his life can inspire your Instagram captions as well! Share one of these van Gogh puns on your next social media post to show your followers how funny and clever you are. Here are 37 best Vincent van Gogh jokes and puns for Instagram caption.
- I’ve just bought a Van Gogh coffee table… I know it’s genuine because . . .
it has a bit of veneer missing.
- I just bought a Van Gogh haunted house.
I have an eerie feeling about it.
- How do you make a Van Gogh?
Turn the Key.
- Why was Van Gogh so depressed?
Because he lent his ear to everyone else’s problems.
- Vincent Van Gogh’s son was a LEGO master. As a test of his skill he was asked…
Can you LEGO an egg Gogh?
- I wanted to buy the perfect Vincent Van Gogh costume for a Halloween party, but I couldn’t find one.
They were all ear-regular.
- How can you describe Vincent van Gogh?
Well, not irresponsible.
- Van Gogh’s final resting state was in…
- Van Gogh was always thought to have ADHD
He was only half listening.
- What made Vincent Van Gogh such a good friend?
He was willing to lend an ear.
- Vincent Van Gogh walks into a bar…
The bartender asks “want a pint?”
- Van Gogh replies “No thanks, I’ve got one ‘ere.”
- Do you want me to say my Van Gogh joke? You do? Alright then…
- Told my son that his Van Gogh obsession has gone too far.
But it just goes in one ear and out the same one.
- a bar and saw Van Gogh sitting at the end. I shouted ‘Hey Van do you want a drink?!’
He replied ‘No thanks, I’ve already got one ear’
- Van Gogh is coming back from a break.
He took an ear off.
- Mr. Van Gogh, the good news is that you are in excellent health.
Bad News: You have one ear to live.
- Sure, Van Gogh was a great painter, but he was also a great listener
- How was the review posted right before Van Gogh mutilated himself?
It was sev-ear-ly negative!
- I went to the art museum to see a Van Gogh.
I think it had just delivered a package or something.
- What did Van Gogh say to the haters?
I can’t hear you.
Funny Vincent van Gogh Captions for Instagram
- Van gogh
But where did he go?
- Bookstores remind me that there are still good things in this world.
- Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.
- I confess I do not know why, but looking at the stars always makes me dream.
- I dream my painting and I paint my dream.
- I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.
- I take great care of myself by carefully shutting myself away.
- I thought I would be understood without words.
- I try more and more to be myself, caring relatively little whether people approve or disapprove.
- If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.
- The way to know life is to love many things.
- There is no blue without yellow and without orange.
- There is safety in the very heart of danger.
- Though I am often in the depths of misery, there is still calmness, pure harmony and music inside me.
- We are surrounded by poetry on all sides.