Is the guy or girl you’re interested in a teacher? Break the ice with hilarious and relatable Teacher pick up lines for teachers. We have compiled over 95+ best teacher pick up lines for your crush in this post.
Best Teacher Pick Up Lines
- Are you an SAT exam? Because I would gladly sit in a room with you for three hours.
- Babe, you must be a magician, because everyone else disappears every time I look into
- Baby you like a teacher and I am like a math book, you solve all my problems.
- Baby, I know my math, and you’ve one significant figure.
- Bet I can pick you up.
- Care to evaluate each other?
- Care to take a spin in my Pinto?
- I hear you’re good at Algebra. Can you replace my X without asking Y?
- Carry your bookbag?
- Cutie, I think I’ll need a map because I keep getting lost in your beautiful eyes.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?
- Do you carry any other weapon with you besides your eyes?
- Do you have a map? Cos Honey, I just keep getting lost in your eyes.
- Do you like Chemistry? Because I’ve got my ion you!
- Drop and give me F cause I want to be in your class every year
- Even if there were no gravity on earth, I’d still fall for you.
- Ever hear of dodgeball?
- Feel free to pee in the pool, I’ll deal with it later.
- From now on your IEPs will be done by elves, calories don’t count, and I’ll stay up late
to help you color code data. I just thought you should know.
- God… I thought you were a student!
- Help, something’s wrong with my eyes – I just can’t take them off you.
- I didn’t know angels were allowed in public schools.
- Hey baby, you’ve got something on your b***: my eyes.
- Hey there, Pretty Blue Eyes!
- How about I drop and give you 5 and a half?
- How about a little HANDS-ON, sweetie?
- I am gonna do anything to get an A.
- I am weak in studying but you can punish me hard as you can.
- I can help you feel the burn
- I can see why your eyes are blue. Because you just BLUE my mind. Or maybe just your eyes
BLUE my mind.
- I can’t tell whether you’re beautiful or not, I haven’t gotten past your eyes.
- I do an early practice at 5 am, if you want to come over, I can make you breakfast.
- I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
- I know Mondays are hard, but you can get through it. Teach on girl.
- I know you’re not in the school band, but I bet we could make some sweet music together.
- I like my women how I like my bulletin boards. Bright, engaging, and well-informed.
- I think God took the color out of the ocean and put it in your eyes.
- I think God took the pigment out of a leaf and put it in your eyes.
- I think you’ve got something in your beautiful eyes. Oh never mind, it’s just a sparkle.
- I wasn’t sure if you were a beautiful angel or a s*?*? devil, but now that I’m close, I
see heaven in your eyes.
- Hit the showers, it’s time for handball lessons.
- I wish I was one of your tears, so I could be born in your eyes, run down your cheek,
and die on your lips.
- If I had to write a report card on you, I’d give you straight F’s….for Fabulous
- If I had to write a report card on you, I’d give you straight F’s….for Fabulous. (tinder
pick up lines for teachers)
- If you were a tear in my eye, I wouldn’t cry for fear of losing you.
- If you’re the teacher I’ll attend every class of yours.
- Is it a blue-eyed white dragon?
- Is that a number 2 pencil in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
- Is there a science class nearby, or am I just sensing the chemistry between me and you?
- It’s hot outside; let me go swimming in your blue eyes.
- It’s ok to use a stick day just for your own mental health.
- I’m ADD….want to help me relax?
- I’m learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?
- I’m not being obtuse, but you’re acute girl.
- I’m not surprised the sky is grey today. All the blue is in your eyes.
- I’ve been a naughty schoolboy. You should teach me a lesson.
- Meet me around the back for a home run. And this time, I won’t get caught out.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re a 9 and I’m the 1 you need.
- Sing “Blue Eyes” by Elton John while looking at her and smiling.
- Do you have a map? Because I’m getting lost in your eyes.
- Something must be wrong with my eyes because I can’t take them off you.
- Stop undressing me with your eyes! Use your teeth!
- That lesson ran bell-to-bell and included a motivation, whole class, and group
activities, higher-order questioning, and a meaningful summary? Your organizational
skills are out of this world.
- The only thing that your eyes haven’t told me is your name.
- They say the eyes are the mirror to the soul. You must have one beautiful soul.
- Wanna sign my yearbook with your big pen.
- What’s a pretty lady like you doing in a lunchroom like this?
- When I look into your eyes, nothing exists for me anymore because I lose myself in them.
- Who took the stars out of the sky and put them in your eyes?
- Wine on a school night. Let me pour you a glass.
- You got something on your face – my eyes.
- You have a universe in your mind and a galaxy in your eyes.
- You have the eyes of a child. Innocent, bright but at the same time appealing and
- Can you give me directions to your heart? Because I’ve seemed to have lost myself in your eyes.
- You have the highest tolerance for organized chaos of anyone I know.
- You know what? Your eyes are exactly the same color as my Mercedes.
- You know what? Your eyes are the same color as my Porsche.
- You must be a banana because I find you a-peeling.
- You must be a perfect test score, because I want to take you home and show you to my
- You must be a very important textbook passage, because seeing you is the highlight of my
- You reached students on a whole new level when you incorporated film into the
curriculum. Let’s turn on a movie and try out a new learning style.
- You really rocked that new seating arrangement way to separate the walkers.
- Your eyes are as blue as my toilet water at home.
- Your eyes are as blue as my toilet water at home. That’s the best I could find.
- Your eyes are as blue as window cleaner.
- Your eyes are beautiful, please let me wake up next to them every single day.
- Are you in the final semester of my senior year? Because I’m happy I survived long enough to see you.
- Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And baby, I’m lost at sea.
- Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean and baby, I’m all lost at sea.
- Your eyes are more beautiful than anything I have seen in my life!
- Your eyes are so blue I can’t look away. (pick up lines for English teachers)
- You’re eyes are so blue I can’t look away.
- You’re hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power.
- You’re like glue – my eyes are stuck on you!
Try these Teacher pick up lines to start an interesting conversation with the Teacher you like. Thanks for reading.