Best Alphabet Pick Up Lines for Her
Are you looking for the best alphabet pick up lines? You are in the right place. Use these alphabet pick up lines to start an interesting conversation with him or her. We have collected over 35+ best alphabet pick up lines in this post.
- If I could rearrange the letters of the alphabet, I’d put E and U together.
- If I were a letter in the alphabet I’d be a Q,
Because I always want to be next to U.
- Did you know there are only 20 letters in the alphabet?
“no there is 26”
“oh I forgot U R A Q T”
“That’s still only 25?!?”
“dont worry you’ll get the D later”
Related: Best Plumber Pick Up Lines for Him Her 2022
- You remind me of the 17 letters of the alphabet.
Wait. No, there’s 26; U R A Q T, H M L.
- I know i’m still missing one. You can get the D later 😉
- If I could rearrange the alphabet…
I’d put U and I a few letters apart. Because I still want you to have your space.
- You remind me of 20 letters of alphabets ,
She : there are 26 letters.
How can I forgot u-r-a-q-t.
she: they only 25.
You can get the D later.
- My two favorite letters of the alphabet E Z.
- Girl you remind me of the 20 letters of the alphabet
Girl: aren’t there 26 letters
Boy:How could i forget the, u r a q t
Girl: that’s still 25
Boy: silly me, you can get the D later
- You remind me of my favorite letters in the alphabet.
U R A Q T
- Do you know your ABC’s? Cause I wanna give you the 4th letter of the alphabet.
- Wanna know my favorite letters of the alphabet
U R A Q T & D N U
Related: 90+ Best Gender Neutral Compliments and Praises
- You remind me of the 20 letters of the alphabet.
Them: theres 26
you: oh, sorry. i forgot that U R A Q T
them: theres 1 more!
you: dont worry. you can get this D later (;
- Dang, I know every letter in the alphabet…
I just wish that I know u
- My favourite letters of the Russian alphabet are Ю and Я.
- If I could choose any letter in the alphabet, I would choose “U”
- I managed to copywrite some letters of the alphabet…
- I’d totally lose an “I” to get “U”
- Me: You remind me of the 21 letters of the alphabet…
You: But there are 26 letters in the alphabet. You’re missing 5!
Related: 90+ Best Valentines Day Pick Up Lines for Your Crush
- Me: Oh, excuse me. I forgot U R A Q T…
- A variation of one from the 4chan post a year ago
- You: There are 20 letters of the alphabet, right?
Her: Nope there are 26.
- You: Oh I must have forgoten U R A Q T.
Her: That only makes 25 letters.
You: You’ll get the D later.
- Does the Alphabet have 20 letters?
- Rearranging the alphabet
If I could rearrange the alphabet, do you know what letters I’d put together? –
A: I P N U
- Me: Hey Girl
Her: Oh hey
Me: You make me think about all 21 letters in the alphabet
Her: but there are 26 letters in the alphabet
Me : Oh I’m sorry , i forgot U R A Q T
- D*?* girl you so hot ill give you the first four letters of the alphabet
- An A because your awesome
a B because your brave
a C because your cute
And ill give you this d because you deserve it
- My phone gallery is full of English alphabet letters.
Would you like to see my D pic?
- There are 20 letters in the alphabet right?
Oh, I forgot u r a q t. I’ll give you the d later.
- D*?* girl! You remind me of the 20 letters of the alphabet!
“Um, there’s 26 letters in the alphabet.”
- My bad. How can I forget that U R A Q T.
- You missed one. You said 25. It’s 26.
- Crush: No there’s 26
Me: I forgot u r a q t
Crush: That’s 25
- Me: I’ll give you the D later
Girl: But thats only five letters.
- Don’t worry. You’ll get the D later.
You remind me of the six letter of the alphabet.
U R A Q T
- Hey I heard you stole three letters from the alphabet…
Can’t you just give them back u q t
- Him: If I can arrange the 25 letters in the alphabets, I would put U and I together….
Her: Silly, there’s 26 letters in the alphabet…
Him: Yea, don’t worry, I’ll give you the D later.
Related: Best Cooking Pick Up Lines for Your Crush
- Well, this is interesting
There are 20 letters in the alphabet.
I’m saving U R A Q T for you.
Doesn’t that make it 21 letters left?
I’m also saving the D for you.